Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-fil-A
That’s right, it’s Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-fil-A tomorrow, July 14th at local restaurants all over the country!!
What does this mean?
Dress up like a cow and get a FREE meal!!
I know you’ve got questions so here’s the answers:
WHAT DOES “FULLY DRESSED AS A COW” MEAN?
“Fully dressed as a cow” means effort to be dressed like a cow from head to toe. “Partial cow attire” means just a cow accessory, such as a cow-printed hat, vest or purse. People dressed in partial attire will be awarded an entrée vs. a full Meal
WHICH MEALS AND ENTRÉES CAN BE REDEEMED?
Guests fully dressed from head to toe in cow attire may select any breakfast, lunch or dinner Meal. Kids fully dressed like a cow may select a Kid’s Meal.
Breakfast Meal includes a Breakfast Entrée
- Chick-fil-A® Chicken Biscuit
- Sausage Biscuit
- Chick-n-Minis™ (3-count)
- Chicken or Sausage Breakfast Burrito
- Chicken, Egg, and Cheese Bagel
- Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Biscuit
- Hash Browns
- Fruit Cup
- Yogurt Parfait
- Hot Coffee
- Soft Drink
*Breakfast items may not be served at all locations and are served during breakfast hours only.
WHERE DO I GET A COW COSTUME?
Have some fun with this summer project by making one at home or you can buy one at a local costume retailer.
Here are some ideas:
- Start with items that you already have at home — cow-printed accessories stashed in your closet will work perfectly. Hats, vests, scarves, neckties, pants, shoes and pajamas — just about any cow-spotted item will work. Just make sure you’re covered head to toe.
- Wear white, and then just add spots. Throw on a white T-shirt with white pants (even sweatpants) and stick on your spots using black paper. You can cut spots out of construction paper and tape them to your shirt and pants. If nothing else, you can grab an old white T-shirt and color black spots all over it with a marker – and you’ll still get a FREE entrée.
- Not feeling too creative and want an easy costume? Search the Internet for “cow costumes” and you will be flooded with full-body costumes available for purchase. (And hey, you’ll be set for Halloween, too!)
You can also check out the Chick-fil-A Tublr Page for your DIY Cow Costume!
CAN I STILL REDEEM THE MEAL IF I JUST WEAR A COW HAT?
Customers who arrive with “partial cow attire” will receive one free Entrée. “Partial cow attire” means just a cow accessory, such as a cow-printed hat, vest or purse. Decision is at the discretion of the restaurant Operator.
Check out the Chick-fil-A Tumblr Page for more information!
Don’t forget to post your pictures with the hashtag #cowappreciationday