Mystical Creatures Await at the Fairy & Gnome Home Festival
It will be a magical weekend at Annmarie Sculpture Garden for the Fairy and Gnome Home Festival! Families will enter into an over-the-top magical afternoon of creative play, games, unicorn rides, a petting zoo, face painting, crafts and so much more! Don’t get caught in the adventure without letting the kids build fairy and gnome homes, make a journey stick, craft a fairy house finder, make a pinecone suncatcher, visit the Wishing Tree, and engage in a variety of imaginative activities!
Jump into the magic and dress up the kiddos in full costumes to add more fun to the day. There will be face painting and tatoos to help add a special touch (additional).
Kids will have the chance to meet the Chesapeake Mermaid and the Green Man of the Forest while explore 8 magical lands. Take a look at some of the activities in each land:
- The Fairy Lolly – Meeting the Fairy Godmother, run jump and climb in the natural play space and search for hidden treasures.
- Dragon Slayer’s Lair – Create your favorite mystical creatures and take them home.
- Fairytale Theater – Sit back and enjoy musical performances and dances.
- Stone Spire Circle – The trolls will be waiting as you build rock cairns, pebble mosaics and more.
- Bubblelandia – Create giant bubbles in this bubble land!
- Gnomeville – Use natural elements to build fairy house and snap a picture with gnomes.
- Treetopia – Add you wish to the Wishing Tree and make a suncatcher.
- Land of Mystical Creatures – A petting zoo, unicorn rides and hear stories from the Chesapeake Mermaid.
Event & Tickets Information
Noon – 4pm
Admission – $7 per person; Members free; kids 2 & under free. Skip the lines with Fast Passes for $8.50
Annmarie Sculpture Garden & Arts Center- 13470 Dowell Road, Dowell, MD 20629
Moms with Tots has partnered with AnnMarie Sculpture Garden to giveaway tickets to the Fairy and Gnome Festival.
One Lucky Family will Win 2 Tickets to the Festival
There are two ways to win:
1.) Comment Below and Tell Me Why You Want to Attend the Festival
2.) Like Us on Facebook and Comment on the Fairy & Gnome Festival post
Contest ends Friday at 3pm. You must be 18 or older to enter. Good Luck!
Learn more about the festival here and make plans to attend!