Moms With Tots Picks for
FREE Maryland Weekend Events
The weather is beautiful yet again so use this time to get outdoors! Our picks this weekend include FREE activities happening in Maryland and DC! Don’t forget to check out our full list of Fall Festivals happening all month long!
- 9th Annual American Indian Festival at Patuxent River Park. Oct 21. 10 am. Upper Marlboro.
- Calvert County Farm Festival. Oct 21-22.
- Celebrate Charles: FallFest. Oct 21. Waldorf.
- Fall Fun Fest at Waldorf Market Place. Oct 21. 12 pm. Waldorf.
- Tri-County Youth Services Halloween Party. Oct 21. 5 pm. Waldorf.
- Fall Baby Bazaar at Milton Summers Community Center. Oct 21. Waldorf.
- Halloween Family Fun Night at Cheseapeake Beach Water Park. Oct 22. 4 pm. Cheapeake Beach.
- Mary’s County Oyster Festival. Oct 21-22. Leonardtown.
- Wildlife Festival. Oct 21. 10 am. National Wildlife Visitor Center. Laurel.
- Calabash Carnage Pumpkin Carving. Oct 21. 2 pm. Brentwood.
- The Great Jack O’ Lantern Campfire at Darnell’s Chance House Museum. Oct 21. 7 pm. Upper Marlboro.
- Lights! Cameras! Action! Movie at Watkins Park – Goosebumps! Oct 21. 7:30pm. Upper Marlboro.
- Kids Euro Festival. Oct 21 – Nov 4. Washington, DC.
Not Free But Worth the Price!
Boo at the Zoo. Oct 20-22. Washington, DC. $30
Fort Washington Forest Community Center’s Fun Fall Festival. Oct 21. 4pm. Fort Washington. $6
The Harvest Renaissance Festival. Oct 22. 12pm. Clinton. $10+
Engineering 101 at College Park Aviation Museum. Oct 21. 2pm. College Park. $5
As always, check the event site for more information.