Charles County Public Schools Free Summer Meal Program
June 25-August 17, 2018
Lunch on Us is Charles County Public Schools (CCPS) summer meal program. The program is part of the federal child nutrition program to provide healthy meals to all children ages 18 and under during summer vacation when school is out. There is no application form and there is no financial or income requirement.
All meals must be consumed on site. Children will receive hot meals at locations, and eat inside. We also operate mobile sites. Mobile sites receive lunches through a delivery by a food service van or school bus.All meals must be consumed on site.
Hot lunches will be served at the following locations:
- Westlake High School: 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Henry E. Lackey High School: 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- J.P. Ryon Elementary School: 11:30 a.m. -12:30 p.m.
- Mt. Hope/Nanjemoy Elementary School: 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Cold bag lunches will be served at the following mobile sites:
- Eva Turner Elementary School: 11:00 a.m.-11:20 a.m.
- Children’s Aid Society: 3000 Huntington Circle, Waldorf: 11:30 a.m.-11:50 a.m.
- Ell Lane Apartments; 12151 Ell Lane, Waldorf, Management Office:12:30 p.m.-12:50 p.m.
- Kid Stream Camp; 3825 Leonardtown Rd., Waldorf: 12:30-12:50 p.m.
- Idlewood Trailer Park; Waldorf: 1:00 p.m.-1:20 p.m.
- Elite Gymnastics; 2745 Old Washington Road, Waldorf: 1:30-1:50 p.m.
- Milton M. Somers Middle School: 11:30 a.m. -11:50 a.m.
- Phoenix Run; 651 Piscataway Run, La Plata: 12:00 p.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Oak Manor Drive; Waldorf: 12:45 p.m.-1:15 p.m.
- Charles Landing Apartments; Jameson Court, Indian Head: playground area: 12:00 p.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Woodland Village Park; Thompson Lane, Indian Head: 12:45-1:15 p.m.
For more information, visit the Charles County Schools website.