You don’t mind changing diapers in baby’s first stage of life. You get used to it; every 2 or 3 hours, it’s the same thing. As they get older, your feelings begin to change. Between the ages of 1 and 2, they are pulling off their diapers and hiding drops of pee and pebbles of poop around the house and NOW you’re ready for Potty Training.
When both of our kids graduated to underwear it was one of the greatest milestones we’d experienced, so we thought. With independent Littles around there was toilet paper everywhere, water all over the floor, and yes, accidents. Our children were both potty trained by the age of two but like many young children, a droopy face and wet pants was common. Our daughter, the last minute girl, is famous for causing panics and chaos. When she yells, “I gotta pee,” we know we have 30 seconds to make a mad dash to the first bathroom we can break into! I’m covering the toilet with tissue, paper towels or holding her up just praying that she makes it, all the while she’s cracking up laughing at me.
Just last year we were introduced to Kandoo products and instantly fell in love. I was super excited to take a first look at the new “Potty Time Pack”. For only $20, this is the perfect start to potty training success. Let’s talk about what’s inside:
- Kandoo Growth Chart – Set up the growth chart either in a bedroom or by a door. Remind them of how big they’ve gotten and why big kids use the bathroom
- Potty Time Story Book – Kids learn how to use the potty, wipe their bottoms and wash their hands with Diddit!
- Kandoo Wipes container with stickers for decorating – My kids raved about the “big kid” wipes. They snatched the stickers and commenced to decorating. We brought an extra one for the car because it is so darn handy!
- Flushable Wipes – Regular toilet paper was fine until my daughter wiped her bottom with wipes. As soon as they run out she yells, “I need my wipes.” Yep, not sure if this is good or bad.
- Foaming Hand Soap – Coming in vibrant colors like purple and green, this sweet smelling soap makes kids want to wash their hands. Just as with the wipes, the kids believe that no hand soap is better than this one.
- Super Power Cape – Doesn’t every superhero wear a cape?
- 3 Free Music Downloads – Get down and boogie with 3 Award-Winning interactive songs. We’re a dancing family so we really enjoyed playing and being silly.
- Kandoo Coupons – You’ll need these!
Since the summer is here, it may seem a bit more difficult to get a handle on potty training because everyone is traveling. However, YOU CAN DO IT! Here are my hacks for potty training on the go:
- Create a potty training travel kit including Kandoo Wipes, a portable potty (for long trips and emergencies), and a change of clothes.
- Take your child to the bathroom right before you leave the house (no more than 5 – 10 min).
- Limit food and drinks while out.
- Visit the bathroom every 2 hours.
- Make one last stop to the bathroom before going home.
Kandoo has an extensive list of tips to help your kid master potty training. Head over to sign up for the Potty Training Hacks Newsletter, download the Potty Training Resources and purchase the Potty TimePack.
I am thrilled to share this giveaway with you from Kandoo!
We are giving away 3 Potty Time Packs from Kandoo!!
Leave a comment answering the following question:
What stage of Potty Training is your Little One in (Beginner, Intermediate or Graduate)?
Contest Ends on Monday, June 27 at 11:59 pm. All winners must respond within 24 hours. Good Luck!