Sweet Treats Little Helpers
Can Make for Valentines Day
Valentines Day is right around the corner and love is in the air. Before you go on a date with your sweetie, don’t forget to include the little ones in this sweet holiday! My children have been spending lots of time with me in the kitchen recently and we’ve even gotten to the point where we sing songs about the food we’re making! Hey, I’ll do whatever it takes to involve them in meaningful activities 🙂 As I searched for something to make for Valentines Day, I came across these fun treats that I wanted to share! HAPPY EATING!!
- Chocolate Drizzled Popcorn and Chocolate Lollipops by Mimi Cute Lips are quick and easy treats! Just grab, popcorn, candy melts, molds, sticks and you’re on your way!
- Strawberry Heart Fruit Kebabs by Modern Parents Messy Kids. All you need is a heart-shaped cookie cutter to recreate this cute and yummy treat!
- Jell-O Strawberry Parfaits by Kraft Foods. Light and sweet!
- Valentines Day Popcorn from Gimme Me Some Oven. This would be perfect for a family movie night!
- Lady Love Bug Cake-Pops and Valentines Day Penguin Cake Pops from Moms & Munchkins. We’re making this for sure! I love they this came with much-needed tutorials
- Homemade Meringue Candy Necklaces from Bakingdom. So looking forward to making this!
I’ve rounded up some of my favorite Valentines Day Treat for kids, what do you plan to make with your Littles?