Here at Moms with Tots we love to search the internet for good deals on things to things. Check out some of our favs below:
- $45 for one ticket to Busch Gardens Williamsburg, including Howl-O-Scream (up to $75 value)
- Valid on select dates between September 12 and October 24, 2014. Not valid for use on October 11, 18, 25, or 26.
- $32 for one Sesame Place single-day fall ticket (up to $67.41 value)
Sesame Place (LAST DAY)
Sesame Place, the nation’s only theme park based on the award-winning Sesame Street, combines the spirit of the show with thrilling rides, cool water slides, and eye-catching shows. And of course, people get to hang out with their favorite furry friends—whether they’re Big Bird, Bert, Ernie, and Elmo or newer additions, such as Abby Cadabby, Murray, and Honker and Dinger.
Family Fun Treasure Hunt Cruise (LAST DAY)
- 12 ($23 Value) for One Ticket
- Family-Friendly Pirate Cruise
- Face Painting, Pirate Souvenirs, Dancing, & More
Pirates of all ages can look forward to an expedition full of mischief ‘n’ merriment on DC’s first pirate ship offering an interactive adventure for the whole family. Just use this deal for one ticket to the Family Fun Treasure Hunt Pirate Cruise. Your mission is to search the waterways for the scallywags who stole the keys to your vessel’s precious treasure chest, man the ship’s water cannons, and make the scurvy dogs return their ill-gotten goods.
- $15 for admission for one in Washington, DC ($180 value)
- $28 for admission for two in Washington, DC ($360 value)
- $39 for for admission for four in Washington, DC ($720 value)
- $15 for admission for one in Baltimore, MD ($180 value)
- $28 for admission for two in Baltimore, MD ($360 value)
- $39 for admission for four in Baltimore, MD ($720 value)
At A Baby Affair, having a child is like getting access to a secret club—one filled with food, fashion, and a slew of mommy-centric comforts. The consumer event celebrates parents and parents-to-be, packing the convention space with like-minded folks whose sole goal is help parents focus on the joys of parenting. Exhibitors hand out hors d’oeuvres, pamper moms with spa treatments, and give out cocktails for guests whose bun is fully out of the oven. A trip around the exhibit floor takes guests through a who’s who of childcare professionals, photographers, and yoga practitioners—the latter of whom happily lead attendees in the same relaxing workouts storks use to stay limber on long-distance deliveries. Crowds also form for special events such as talks with well-known baby experts, maternity and tot fashions, and give-aways of high-end baby products.
$89 for one month of kids’ karate lessons and a kids’ karate t-shirt (a $198 value)
$99 for a karate and fitness package (up to a $224 total value)
- One month of kids’ karate lessons and a kids’ karate t-shirt (a $198 value)
- One month of adults membership (up to a $26 value)
ABC Wellness & Fitness Center offers personal training services, group fitness classes, and nutritional counseling, but it’s the host of special extras that make ABC especially unique. Group fitness programs, for instance, include a variety of classes with something tailored for everyone in the family.
If kids are too tired to work out in a baby-and-me class after assembling their own cribs, they can spend time in the complimentary on-site child care center. There’s also a lounge in which moms can nurse, and a party room to host birthday parties.
- $12 for admission for one ($21.95 value)
- $24 for admission for two ($43.90 value)
- $47 for admission for four ($87.80 value)
Visitors navigate exhibits celebrating centuries of international spy history. Crawl through mock ventilation vents, practice breaking spy codes, and observe real and pop-culture spy gadgets in the special exhibit Exquisitely Evil: 50 Years of Bond Villains. Visitors can receive 10% off a purchase by showing their ticket and using the code words “Top Secret” in the museum store, where shelves boast spy-inspired gear such as cameras concealed in pens.
- $11 for a fall festival and maze for two ($16 value)
- $19 for a fall festival and maze for four ($32 value)
David and Cindy Thorne started Zekiah Farms for their two sons. They wanted to instill a love of the land, strong work ethics, and lifestyles rooted in healthy food. As the farm grew, they were able to open up a farm store for the community—where they sell natural meats, seasonal veggies, and other goods. Zekiah Farms also hosts fall activities such as hayrides. Fall-festival admission includes: Hay maze, Hayride, Maze challenge, Face painting, Farm animals, Straw pit, Covered picnic area, Recreation area with games and Pumpkin painting.
Fun and creativity are encouraged at this age-appropriate salon that specializes in empowering and beautifying girls. With a motto that includes “confident, smart, caring, kind, powerful, [and] beautiful,” you can be sure your little lady will love being a princess, and you’ll love the powerful values she’ll learn:
- $15 ($30 value) for a Princess Spa mani/pedi
- $12 ($24 value) for a Princess makeup application and create your own lip gloss