Super Smash Con, A Gamers Place to Be
One of the biggest events for gamers is coming to DC and I can hardly contain myself. Oh no, I’m not a gamer per se but my son is! We’ve been to gaming events for the Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo Switch but NONE LIKE THIS.
Enter Super Smash Con, a massive Nintendo fan event, and the only place to find international competition alongside an all-ages convention dedicated to all things Smash Bros., Nintendo nostalgia and the like! To amp of the fun, they’ll be live music, arcade and retro reply, costume contest, esports, panels, trivia, a showcase of new indie games, live events and Smash tournaments.
Tips for First Timers and those with Younger Children:
- Be sure to bring some cash for the marketplace – lots of great video game items to explore and purchase from our vendors.
- For the Smash Brothers games, it’s Bring Your Own Controller [N64 and Gamecube)
- There are free to play set ups of older Nintendo consoles that are a favorite for guests of all ages
- There is a free to play arcade with something for everyone
- Geico Gaming is one of the sponsors and the famous Gecko will be on site handing out presents. Keep an eye out for him!
- Stop by the Hall of Games mini video game museum for all things game history.
- The most exciting events happen in the evening; check them out here: http://supersmashcon.com/special-events.
When: August 10-13
Where: Dulles Expo Center, 4320 Chantilly Shopping Center, Chantilly, VA 20151
PARKING IS FREE
Ticket Information: Children 7 and under are FREE. Ticket prices start at $16. A discount is available at Certifikid.
We’re going to Super Smash Con and we are happy to offer a chance for a lucky family to visit too!
4 (1) Day passes to Super Smash Con
Valid any day, Aug 10-13
1.)Share this giveaway from our Facebook Page
2.) Answer the question: What’s your favorite Nintendo Game?
Contest will Close on Thursday at 8:00 am. Winner will be contacted by 9:00 am. Thank you Super Smash Con for partnering in this giveaway!