Disney on Ice Presents Mickey’s Search Party Review
Our family was geared up to see the new Disney on Ice Show presents Mickey’s Search Party. Before the show came to the DC area, we watched a few minutes of the live performance on Facebook and knew we’d be in for a treat. You may be wondering if this show is different than the rest and I assure you that it is. Kids and parents alike will be glued to the stage with this action packed performance. From the start of the show, heads will be looking up, down, left and right.
In this new performance, you’ll be on the hunt to find Tinker Bell’s wand. As the search goes on, you’ll visit Bell, Moana, Miguel, the crew from Toy Story, Elsa and Ana and more. Since the Mickey’s Search Party tour is just getting started, we’re listing spoiler free highlights of the show.
- Get to the show at least 15 minutes early. Remember this is a show that includes a lot of audience participation so kids will have the opportunity to be involved as soon as you get to your seats.
- Encourage the kids to pay attention and listen closely as the characters ask questions and gives riddles as everyone tries to uncover the clues. It makes the experience much more fun when the kids get involved and they can figure out what’s coming up next. It reminded me of playing a Disney trivia game.
- Do NOT miss the performance by the cast of Coco during the first half. This by far was our favorite part of the show. Being new the Disney on Ice show, the crew bought their A Game! We couldn’t stop talking about the scene and how great it was.
- Expect your favorite Disney songs to be remixed. Okay not all of them are different but you’ll find yourself tapping your feet and bobbing your head to the upbeat tunes.
- There will be lots of action during each scene. You’ll see characters flying high, things coming out of the ceiling, audience members included during many parts of the show, kids on the ice, and characters in the audience.
You still have time to get tickets to the show in Baltimore at RoyalFarms Arena. Catch Mickey and the gang October 10-14 where tickets only start at $15. Use code GOOFY to save $6. Tickets are available by calling Ticketmaster outlets, by phone at 800-745-3000, via www.ticketmaster.com, and the arena box office.
Find out when the show is coming to your area and learn more by Disney On Iceat www.disneyonice.com, or visit them on Facebook and YouTube. Share your magical moments using the hashtag #DisneyOnIce!
Disclosure: I am a Feld Family Ambassador, and in exchange for my time and efforts in attending shows and reporting my opinion within this blog, as well as keeping you advised of the latest discount offers, Feld Entertainment has provided me with complimentary tickets. Although I receive these benefits, opinions are my own.